Well as you can see it has been a while since I have added a post. Sorry about that but it has been kind of crazy since school started! I wanted to give a shout out to the people that had birthdays and anniversaries so far this month!
My friend's little girl Avry celebrated her birthday on the 13th. I wish I had a picture of her to share but I don't. She is such the little diva!! Also on the 13th, good friend's Shelly and Andy celebrated their wedding anniversary. Hope you were able to celebrate even though the weather was bad!!
On the 17th Garrett, Shelly and Andy's son, celebrated his birthday. I can't believe how big he has gotten! I think Shelly and Andy will be keeping the girls away sooner than they think! :o)
I think that is it for right now. Tomorrow is Michelle's birthday and I will post something then. For those of you that don't know, Michelle is our daycare provider and she is just AWESOME! I will also have some pictures to post of our recent events in the Weidner household.
Hope all is well with you!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment