The first is a 2006 Honda Accord. I may have told some of you about it but to make a long story short we got another car because my Grand Prix was starting to have issues. I got the car through the leasing department at work and we really like it. I am still getting used to it being a 4 cylinder instead of 6 but the miles per gallon is awesome!!!!
The second thing is that we got a dog. Yes, I know I said I didn't want any more animals but she was free and the exact breed I wanted. I feel in love with her when I saw her! We now have a Blue Healer puppy. Her name is Spook (Matt named her not me!). She is a very good dog for being a puppy. Callie (our cat) is not fond of Spook but she is getting used to having a dog in the house. Her she is. She has changed a lot since this picture was taken!!

Sorry no picture of the car but I do have a picture of our next addition. We just got it October 1st. Yep, I have lost more wall space to a deer head. Matt shot an 11 point buck on opening day of deer season with his bow. He was so excited because this was the biggest deer he had shot with his bow. I know I was proud of him because shooting a bow and arrow is not the easiest thing to do. Sorry the picture is kind of gross for those of you that have weak stomachs!


Well those are our new additions. I will post more tomorrow about Brodie's birthday, 5th grade band, and JFL cheerleading. Have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment