As most of you know my brother-in-law, Brad, is getting married in September. This is a big event because the baby of the family is getting married. Well because Uncle Brad thinks so much of his only niece, he and his fiance Wendi have asked Harley to be a junior bridesmaid. Of course she said she would love too! She would do anything for her Uncle Brad even if is means that she just has to get her hair and nails done, you know all that girl stuff she just loves! So Harley and I went down to the bridal store with Wendi so that Harley could get fitted in early December. Below are a few pictures I took of Harley trying on dresses. She just loved it unfortunately I was having visions of helping her try on wedding dresses and almost started to cry!!!!!!

She kept shrugging her shoulders for some reason, so it looks like she has no neck!

The color of the dresses for the girls will be a pretty blue color called marine. Unfortunately the store didn't have that color in the style of dress the girls will wear.
I think Harley really enjoyed the day, after all she even got to try on jewelry!!!!!
1 comment:
OMG! I cannot believe Harley is wearing a bridesmaid's dress. She looks so grown up, and I just saw her this fall. Christie, are we that old?!!!
Angela
Post a Comment