Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Game of the Season!

As I had told you in a previous post, I am the JFL cheer coach this year along with my friend Angela. Well this past Saturday we got to see how well we had done in instructing 11 girls, grades 3-5, in cheerleading.

I just have to say they did an AWESOME job cheering! See this year we are only cheering on the dates there are home games and we are cheering for two games. So that means these girls are out their cheering on the Mustangs for 4 hours! If you get a chance come by and see a game!







This last picture is of the entire squad. I can't tell you how proud I am of all of these girls!! We even got a compliment from the High School Basketball Cheer Coach. She said that these girls have some better moves than the high schoolers!



Way to go girls!

1 comment:

the Voelker's said...

The girls look so cute, glad they are acting well for you!!