Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

Well they survived yet another "first day" of school. The kids started last Friday and went a half a day. They really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures that our daycare provider (I really hate calling her that because she is really more like family!), Michelle, took of the three kids she had that morning going to school. Harley, Brodie, and Tristan who is Brodie's age.



Here are a few more pictures of just Harley and Brodie. Say CHEESE!!





I have to say that I think today was more stressful for Harley than the first day was. Her class met the new principal!!!!!! I asked her how her day went just like I do everyday when I picked them up today and she said it went really well. She said that she met the principal and then she said "I was worried for nothing". I got to say, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! Don't you love when you can say that. Anyway, she said that he was really nice and fun because he liked doing science experiments like they are doing already in class.

2 comments:

the Voelker's said...

glad to hear the kids had a great first day! Love the pics Michelle took (thank God for Michelle, where would we be without her!) Too funny about Harley getting all worked up about meeting the principal!!

taryn said...

Yay for school! I'm so excited Brodie and Annah are FINALLY in the same class!
That's funny about Harley and the principal. Sylvia is afraid of getting sent to his office! Someone must have told them the principal is the disciplinarian, huh? He seems pretty nice to me. :)
I hope the schoolyear goes well for your kiddos!