Thursday, April 3, 2008

Catch Up

Well it has been two weeks since my last post. Sorry just been busy and we will be switching internet service in a few weeks, so it may be a while after this post before another one gets posted.

Anyway, I am still getting adjusted to my hair. You should have seen the double takes I got the Monday I went back to work! On the home front, Harley has jut started basketball camp. I think she will really like it. There were a ton of girls from her class that signed up. I think she will learn a lot of fundamentals if she decides to continue playing in the future. We also just signed her up for youth football cheerleading. That will start closer to the end of summer. Brodie is doing well. His class is going on their field trip tomorrow and I get to go too!! YEAH! We will be riding a bus up to Chicago to go to Shedd Aquarium. I hear it is pretty cool, so I can't wait to go. I will have pictures that I will post when I can (if the internet connection cooperates)! Matt as well as myself are ready for some nice motorcycle riding weather. Maybe this weekend, it's supposed to be 60 degrees!

Hope all is well with you and your family!

1 comment:

the Voelker's said...

you guys have been busy! Will Brodie play baseball somewhere this summer? Graham is signed up for that and Graysen is doing volleyball right now. We still don't have our bike back yet, so we may be borrowing friends' bike if the weather ever clears up, I'm so ready!!!