

Well it has been since October that I got my hair cut and I had decided that I wanted something different. Thanks to a coworker, I found a couple of different styles I liked and finally picked one. I had Matt take a couple of pictures, a before and an after. The after picture doesn't do the haircut justice because Lyndi wasn't done fixing it. She wouldn't let me see it until she was done. Harley kept saying "It's really short Mom!". I think I will like it even more than I do now when we go on rides on the motorcycle!!
2 comments:
Very cute Christie, I love it.
Hey there! It looks great in the picture, can't wait to see it in person. So brave of you to go short, I'm not to that stage yet with my hair! Michael thinks I would look way too much like my mom with short hair, funny!! We survived our train trip to Kansas, I'll try to update our blog soon with details on it. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment