Today was our good friend Mike's birthday and we wanted to wish him the best!! Hope you had a great day Mike!
Matt and I were able to celebrate with Mike and his wife Ria on Friday night at the U-Turn in Saybrook. We ate and had a few drinks to celebrate the guys' birthdays while Harley and Brodie got to spent time with Mike and Ria's kids, Graysen and Graham. I think we all had a great time since we don't get to see each other as often as we used too.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had a great time with you guys on Friday night! It is always nice to catch back up with you two and find out all the latest in the big town. Some things never change!
Tell Matt "Happy Birthday" from us!
Tell the old man (Matt) happy 33rd birthday!
I also do a blog but it's on my myspace page. I enjoy reading your blog--it's a lot more entertaining than mine!
Post a Comment